Windows 10 : This app can't run on your PC

David Smekal

May 17, 2021, 7:47:51 AM5/17/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hello,

I have installed Mnemosyne on Windows 10 Home (version 20H2) and I have got a message box "This app can't run on your PC" and then "To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher."

The system type for that computer says "32-bit operating system, x64-based processer".

Any idea, what's wrong?

Thank you
David

Peter Bienstman

May 17, 2021, 7:49:38 AM5/17/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

I'm afraid that Mnemosyne currently requires a 64-bit operating system.

Version 2.6.1 is the last one that supports 32-bit systems.

Cheers,

Peter

David Smekal

May 18, 2021, 5:58:05 AM5/18/21
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much!

The version on my original computer was also 2.6.1 so I have just used this version on the other one. Issue resolved.

David

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mnemosyne-proj-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/CAMdxoPH9WsNSxX0n1%2BL%2BE7OuAVi8fhRBhmQaGwS5k4M%3Dpo1yRQ%40mail.gmail.com.