Text in dialogue renders Mnemosyne unusable

Bithov Vinu Student

Nov 21, 2022, 6:59:38 PM11/21/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

I opened Mnemosyne today to find that the text in some parts of Mnemosyne was too small to use practically. I've attached a screenshot of the problem. I also have Anki installed, and it has the same problem, so I'm liable to believe that it is a problem on my end (or a library that Anki and Mnemosyne share) rather than Mnemosyne itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bithov Vinu

d.png

Student Account
Calday Grange Grammar School is a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 8332696.
The Registered Office is at Grammar School Lane, West Kirby, Wirral, CH48 8GG

Peter Bienstman

Nov 22, 2022, 1:31:17 AM11/22/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

I think it's this bug in the library that both Mnemosyne and Anki uses:

Peter