Conflicts detected during sync

Gnome

Sep 26, 2022, 11:17:16 AM9/26/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users

I get the "Conflicts detected during sync" message on my phone. This happens to me pretty frequently. I don't know why.

However the program seems to do a full sync. Unfortunately, I have a pretty big media files directory so syncing takes a long time (about 20 minutes). Could perhaps the program skip this step if the media directory was equal in size?

Peter Bienstman

Sep 26, 2022, 2:11:57 PM9/26/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users
To avoid conflicts, best sync before and after every review session on every device.

Cheers,

Peter