Wow, I can't even get started even though I used this about 5 years ago

J Salmon

May 15, 2021, 4:06:22 PM5/15/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Do I have to download an expensive program from Mac (Templates for iWork) or Microsoft to create flashcards or see flashcard sets that others have created?
In the past, I went on the Mnemosyne website and directly created flashcards. Now, even. though I've created an account, I cannot get to the functional part of the program. Is there an app I can download?

Thank you for your help!!!

Peter Bienstman

May 16, 2021, 12:44:48 AM5/16/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
You can download Mnemosyne here :

It has never been the case that
you could create your own cards on a website. Mnemosyne's website does allow you to download cards other people have made available, but you need to import them in the desktop program.

Cheers,

Peter

J Salmon

May 16, 2021, 11:00:43 AM5/16/21
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your help! Quite a brilliant creation you have made that really optimizes study time. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 15, 2021, at 9:44 PM, Peter Bienstman <peter.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mnemosyne-proj-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mnemosyne-proj-users/CAMdxoPGaw0BesAp%2BqHKFJaUu%3DKz13ytwLmtTFYeSaoh4maPt%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.