Mnemosyne 2.8 :
- Added an option to stop showing cards as soon as they reach a certain
number of successful retention reps. This makes sure that your review load
does not keep increasing over the years.
- The card browser now also shows the number of learning and review reps
since the last lapse.
- Making storing of client sync password optional. Warn that the client stores
the password in plain text. The server now stores a password hash (patch
- Make sure that Mnemosyne is associated with its icon under Wayland (patch
- Fix error when using the sync server and the web server at the same time
(patch by Grégoire Jadi).
- Improve Python 3.9 compatibility (patch by Julien Puydt).
I've also compiled a number of practical tips related to flashcards here:
Feedback is of course welcome!