how to select cards with other tags

Hugo Coolens

Feb 1, 2023, 12:20:31 PM2/1/23
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
It's been a long time since I worked with mnemosyne, so maybe this is a silly question.
I have a mneomsyne database with cards with the tag russian, which work fine. I also have cards with the tag thai, I can see them when selecting Browse Cards. However when I remove the selection mark from the russian tag and add a check mark for the tag tai, I can't figure out how to save this choice, such that mnemosyne will start showing me the thai tag cards.
Can anyone here tell me how to do it properly?

kind regards,
Hugo

Peter Bienstman

Feb 1, 2023, 12:25:16 PM2/1/23
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You should be looking at Study - (De)activate cards, rather than Browse cards.

Cheers,

Peter

Hugo Coolens

Feb 2, 2023, 2:23:26 AM2/2/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 at 18:25, Peter Bienstman <peter.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

You should be looking at Study - (De)activate cards, rather than Browse cards.

Oh, now I see, thanks a lot
Hugo