Stable Diffusion and images for mnemonics?

Nick Cross

Oct 21, 2022, 8:59:01 AM10/21/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Has anyone had any experience using Stable Diffusion to develop visual images for Mnemosyne?  Are there any lessons learned?

For context, I am a huge fan of Mnemosyne for the last decade and I am also working on my Japanese and Chinese characters these days.  Kanji Koohii site offer lots of useful stories for learning the characters and it is based on "Remembering the Kanji"

In this context, Character #113 is "many" and it looks like this: 多  and it is composed of two 夕 (moons).

The story is "A drunken man collapses on the ground, and he looks up in the sky to see 2 blurry moons.  This is when he knows that he has too many drinks."

This is what the software generated?
many-2.jpg

many-2.jpg