Incorrect answers being displayed

Bithov Vinu Student

Sep 28, 2022, 12:06:31 PM9/28/22
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm on Windows 10 with Mnemosyne 2.9
I've noticed a problem where I'll be doing my Mnemosyne reviews, and I'll answer a question and reveal the answer, only for the app to show the answer to another question. This problem has made Mnemosyne functionally unusable for me, which is a shame because otherwise, it's a very useful tool for learning. I've attached a screenshot of the problem at hand. I hope there is a workaround because this bug is killing my productivity.

Thanks,
Bithov Vinu

Student Account
Calday Grange Grammar School is a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 8332696.
The Registered Office is at Grammar School Lane, West Kirby, Wirral, CH48 8GG
a.png
b.png

Peter Bienstman

Sep 28, 2022, 12:10:51 PM9/28/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users

It probably a driver/toolkit issue, but a workaround seems to be to not using Mnemosyne in full screen.

Hope this helps,

Peter