TexLive issue

Potatomelon111

Jun 4, 2023, 5:35:29 AM6/4/23
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hello all, I am sorry for the questions,
Every time a LaTeX flashcard is displayed then an odd shell window opens up for a second. It does not hinder me, but is inconvenient and I would appreciate if solvable.
Thanks

Peter Bienstman

Jun 4, 2023, 8:42:32 AM6/4/23
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
The window should only show up the first time you display a latex card.

Potatomelon111

Jun 4, 2023, 12:20:45 PM6/4/23
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Ah! Thank you very much, I have added dvipng to my startup folder so that it doesn't hinder me any longer. Thanks for the help!