Google Text-to-Speech not working

Language Lover

Sep 15, 2022, 4:09:24 AM9/15/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users
I just installed Mnemosyne on a laptop running Windows 11. Everything works well except when I try to use Google text-to-speech to add a Spanish pronunciation.

I'm using a simple Front-to-Back card type and have set the back of the card to Spanish. I've attached the error message I received when trying to access this feature.

This isn't a deal breaker but having the Spanish pronunciation would be very helpful.
Mnemosyne problem.jpg

Peter Bienstman

Sep 15, 2022, 8:13:45 AM9/15/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users

Language Lover

Sep 16, 2022, 1:58:17 AM9/16/22
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Thank you so much, Peter. It works great now! I appreciate the extremely quick response.