mnemosyne-2.11 segfault

Aleksey Tsalolikhin

Jun 7, 2024, 2:35:36 PMJun 7
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hello,

I installed mnemosyne to try it, and it segfaults:

[:~] <my-venv> $ mnemosyne --version
Mnemosyne 2.11
[:~] <my-venv> $ mnemosyne
qt.gui.imageio: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
qt.gui.imageio: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
qt.gui.imageio: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
qt.gui.imageio: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
qt.gui.imageio: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
qt.gui.imageio: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
Path override failed for key base::DIR_APP_DICTIONARIES and path '/home/linuxbrew/.linuxbrew/Cellar/pyt...@3.12/3.12.3/bin/qtwebengine_dictionaries'
Path override failed for key base::DIR_APP_DICTIONARIES and path '/home/atsaloli/.local/share/pipx/venvs/mnemosyne-proj/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyQt6/Qt6/libexec/qtwebengine_dictionaries'
Path override failed for key base::DIR_APP_DICTIONARIES and path '/home/atsaloli/.local/share/pipx/venvs/mnemosyne-proj/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyQt6/Qt6/libexec/qtwebengine_dictionaries'
Segmentation fault
[:~] <my-venv> 139 $

How can I troubleshoot this, please?

Best,
Aleksey

Peter Bienstman

Jun 7, 2024, 2:38:22 PMJun 7
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com

This looks like an issue with your Qt installation. I would try and ask for help on a forum for your distribution...

Aleksey Tsalolikhin

Jun 12, 2024, 10:25:18 AMJun 12
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Thanks, Peter!  Works fine on a fresh install of my distribution.  I'm excited to try it.