How to set server's IP?

Marcus Grindstone

Jan 28, 2024, 1:01:46 PMJan 28
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi!
I just started using Mnemosyne. I find it an excellent app.
But I have a problem with setting server's IP.
My local network is set as 192.168.x.x. But I'm usually conected with VPN where my local address is like 10.8.x.x.
So, when I'm setting my server I automatically receive on it my VPN address, which isn't my real local address. When I disconnect from VPN i receive my real IP address, but when I connect to VPN again it changes itself to 10.8.x.x.
How to set my designed local address permanently?
There is no option in settings to write it manually.
I use Windows 10 and Mnemosyne 2.11

Peter Bienstman

Jan 28, 2024, 1:03:35 PMJan 28
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
It's not really in Mnemosyne's power to set the IP address of the
server. This is determined by your own network/operating system...

Peter

Marcus Grindstone

Jan 29, 2024, 11:59:01 AMJan 29
to mnemosyne-proj-users