Upgrading my Mac

Henrik in Oslo

Jan 29, 2023, 7:39:59 AM1/29/23
to mnemosyne-proj-users
I use Mnemosyne on Macbook Air, and I now need to upgrade to a newer Macbook Air and therfore "move "/ reinstall Mnemosyne.

Any special issues to be aware of? I see that mnem  2.7.3 is most recent ver for Mac OS, that's ok for me, but a bit worried for loosing out on major improvements for future versions. Thoughts?

I want to use the opportunity to tidy optimize setup (backup to "cloud"?)

BR Henrik in Oslo

PS! Mnemosyne is an excellent tool that has in fact improved my life in that it has brought a ver valuable and systematic long-term approach  to all my learning effort, Thank you @Peter!

Peter Bienstman

Jan 30, 2023, 4:23:24 AM1/30/23