Answers in Android app are aligned center

Niet van Toepassing

Jun 14, 2022, 4:03:08 PMJun 14
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

I succeeded in copying the cards from my Windows laptop to my Android mobile phone:

* In Windows I saved the database to disk (default.db).
* I then copied the file to my mobile
* Finally I ran "Import data" from the app menu

In the Android app however the answers shop up with align center, but I want the answers to show align left, because that is the way formatted the cards in Windows. Can some please help me out? Thank you.

KInd regards,

Marc

Note, I have installed Android Mnemosyne version 2.6.0-arm64

Peter Bienstman

Jun 14, 2022, 4:21:11 PMJun 14
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Use syncing: https://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/syncing

(delete your Android default.db first so you can start from scratch)

Peter