Source Forge?

Bob Quilitch

Jan 28, 2021, 11:06:38 AM1/28/21
to mnemosyne-proj-users
When I download Mnemosyne Project to use on my laptop, am I required to sign up with Source Forge as well?
Thanks,
Bob Quilitch
Reno Nevada

Peter Bienstman

Jan 28, 2021, 1:02:15 PM1/28/21
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Not at all, sourceforge only hosts the installation files.

Cheers,

Peter

Bithov Vinu Student

Jan 28, 2021, 1:02:40 PM1/28/21
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
No.

Student Account
Calday Grange Grammar School is a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 8332696.
The Registered Office is at Grammar School Lane, West Kirby, Wirral, CH48 8GG