Paste text to a new card with all formatting removed by default ?

Espen Kibsgård

Apr 2, 2023, 3:39:41 PM4/2/23
to mnemosyne-proj-users
Hi,

In the 2.10.1 version of Mnemosyne the formatting is not removed by default when I past text to a new card. In my old versions of Mnemosyne the text has been deformatted by default. How do I default that the formatting shall be removed, so only clean text is pasted?

Any help will be appreciated!

Best regards
Espen

Peter Bienstman

Apr 2, 2023, 3:59:06 PM4/2/23
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
When pasting, temporarily it might look like the formatting is not removed, but if you hit 'preview', you'll see that it will be stored as clean text. This behaviour, though not ideal, was actually also present in earlier versions as far as I recall...

Cheers,

Peter