Mutharasanallur on facebook

Jayaram10g

Dec 24, 2011, 1:35:51 PM12/24/11
to mna...@googlegroups.com
Dear member of Mutharasanallur group,

Follow the below instruction to get in touch with Mutharasanallur people online in very simple way. This will help us to share the knowledge and information in a faster way. Knowledge and information is wealth.

1. Click the link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mutharasanallur/163798536990662?sk=info
2. Click "Like" button and follow the instruction on the page

You will become fan of the page and will get updates posted on this page by the members. You also can post on this page.

Screen shot of the Mutharasanallur page on facebook.

Thanks
P. Jayaraman
jayaram10g

SIVA KUMAR

Jan 2, 2012, 5:35:31 AM1/2/12
to mna...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jayaram,

I am G.Sivakumar from Agraharam,Mutharasanallur.

I would like to know your back ground of your family.

Where are you residing now.

jayaram10g

--
You are a member of "Mutharasanallur" group
Let's do something for our village :-)

--
Thanks & Regards,

G.SIVAKUMAR

nairsons nair

Jan 2, 2012, 5:53:31 AM1/2/12
to mna...@googlegroups.com
Well Mr. Sivakumar,
Let us get introduced with wishes for a happy New year.
As I lost contact with Mutharasanallur some 20 years back.  I am a student of Balagurukulam School.  As i do not know anything about you, so first let me know how far you know about the school.  Any how,  I will give 2 names, i.e. Mr Sunderasan (his father was post master). The post office was in his house itself & is the last house of the agraharam.  The 2nd person is Mr. Subramaniam ( He will be much hunchback but a very nice personality).
In Palur (just a couple of kilometers to wards Allur) There is you know 1. Mr. Ramoorthy, his brother Mr. Ratnam ( he was at Pudukottai) & his younger brother Krishnamoorthy.  The first house in the agraharam i.e near the Parumal koil.

Rest in nest.

All the best. You please identify you,.

nairsons nair

Jan 2, 2012, 5:54:20 AM1/2/12
to mna...@googlegroups.com
my e mail address  radhik...@yahoo.com

Jayaram

Jan 3, 2012, 4:40:58 AM1/3/12
to முத்தரசநல்லூர் - Mutharasanallur
Dear Siva,

This is Jayaram from Mutharasanallur, working in Hyderabad.

Thanks
P. Jayaraman