Madhavan searching his Friend Rajendran at Murungapettai

Message has been deleted

Jayaraman P.

May 26, 2011, 2:30:09 PM5/26/11
to mna...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,

Madhavan is from Murungapettai working in Mumbai. He is trying to contact Mr. Rajendran from Murungapettai. I don't know about this person based on the below details. If anyone of you could help Madhavan, it will be great.

Information about Rajendran from Madhavan's email:

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 1:19 PM, dushyanth  wrote:

I had one friend in Mutharasanallur.  We studied B.Com in National
College from 1979 to 1982 in the same class.  He was having a business
in Thillai Nagar.  I think it was vehicle tyre business.  I want his
contact no.  Can you help me?

R.Madhavan
Airports Authority of India,
Mumbai 400 099

and I replied On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Jayaraman P.  wrote:
Hi Madhavan,

If you can give details about your friend, I can help you out.  Could you please add more details?

Regards
P. Jayaraman

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:14 AM, madhavan rangaswamy wrote:
Dear Mr. Jayaraman

Thanx for reply to a person whom you do not know.    His name is Rajendran.   He must be 48 years by now.  He studied B.com at National College, Trichy.   He was tall and lanky when he was in his teens.   He had a tyre business in Thillai Nagar close to the arch at the northern side.  That is all I know.

Thank you once again for your sincerity.

Regards

R.Madhavan

I request everyone to help Madhavan to find his friend contact details like phone no, email, address.

Note: When you reply to this email, click "Reply all", so that Madhavan also gets updates.

Thanks
P. Jayaraman