Live Edu \\ Moodle update

Antwan Fitch

Dec 5, 2023, 5:50:37 AM12/5/23
1. Migrate your site to use our OAuth 2.0 authentication system. We are requiring all apps and sites to update to this mechanism by Sept. 1, 2011. Migrating now will address this issue and ensure that you are one of the first to meet the deadline. For more details, please see our Authentication Guide.
Live Edu \\ Moodle update
DOWNLOAD https://t.co/YzP9Uz8CYw
Yes the first thing that I did was to IM him on moodle.org. And YES! He has replied to me. He's a bit puzzled as he thinks that his implementation is still the recommended way, although he says that Facebook does change things.....I've passed him the url of my site and a student account so that he can diagnose my site. He thinks it's something to do with me loading up "third party content" on my site. Well at least, I've gotten somewhere.
First thing is that you should not be using that version of Moodle. There have been a lot of security updates and the current version of the 1.9 branch is 1.9.12. You should upgrade this before doing anything else
Argh. Since October 2010, I've spent countless man-hours/days/weeks on Moodle 1.9.7 with tens of mods, blocks and filters from moodle.org. To upgrade to 1.9.12 I would love to do, but I fear the time spent to get all the standard modules working will be immense. Of course before I attempt that I will do a system backup so that if any emergencies I can rollback the system. Risky still. Thanks Stephen for the poke in the right direction. But it'll cost me lots of anxious moments me thinks. Instead of an upgrade, perhaps I can do an installation of 1.9.12 parallel to my current production site. And then slowly add mods and restore my courses to it.
If you have Automatic updates deployment enabled, you will be able to update installed plugins automatically during the upgrade. Just make sure you check for available updates (via the button for it) at the Plugins check screen.
Don't forget to make moodle/config.php (and the rest of the source code) readable by your www server. For maximum security the files should not be writeable by your server. This is especially important on a 'production' server open to the public internet.
If your server uses a main language other than English, you may encounter a 'Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded' when you try to upgrade it. You can increase max_execution_time = 160 on php.ini to allow the scripts enough time to process the language update. Otherwise, you can switch to English as the default language before doing the upgrade and back to your original language after a successful upgrade. See the forum discussion at =119598.
Additionally, when using Scalelite as the Load Balancer for BigBlueButton, make sure the latest version is deployed. With any other Load Balancer, make sure the BigBlueButton service updateRecordings is correctly implemented. Otherwise the migration will not be completed.
However, Collaborate Ultra provides live class meetings held in a virtual classroom on a scheduled day and time. Collaborate Ultra is a web browser-based app. It enables anyone to enjoy the full experience of an interactive online meeting, including sending and receiving voice/video, viewing and presenting shared content, and screen sharing.
NC State uses Moodle as its primary learning management software (LMS). Moodle allows instructors to communicate with a class, deliver course content, facilitate collaboration and manage assignments, quizzes, grades and more.
Used by over 230 million students worldwide, Moodle sites have delivered a combined 2.9 billion quiz questions, over 500 million forum posts, and more than 1.2 billion enrollments.
We offer actionable advice about live chat, chat bots, marketing automation, customer service, and sales. Sign up and we'll send you the best of the blog, from articles to infographics, every two weeks.
Moodle, the most popular and open-source Learning Management System (LMS) in the world, is now integrated with Microsoft Teams! This integration helps teachers and students collaborate around Moodle courses, ask questions about their grades and assignments and stay updated with notifications -- right within Teams!
Thomas Edison State University made the strategic decision to transition to a new learning management system (LMS) to provide greater flexibility and efficiency for the development, design and delivery of new courses and to better position the institution to leverage the latest technologies in education to deliver courses to our students in a richer, more meaningful way.
Moodle has undergone a number of fixes since it's live launch. The supporting document takes you through the completed and ongoing fixes. There is still work to be done by our developers before all known issues are resolved. We would like to thank you for your feedback, this has been essential in moving to a better Moodle.
Proctortrack leverages advanced ID verification, Live Proctoring, Automated Proctoring, In-Classroom Exam Security and Proctor Do-It-Yourself Live solutions to deliver innovation, quality and price leadership at scale.
Blackboard will be performing scheduled Database Maintenance on Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 at 1:30 AM EST (UTC/GMT -4) to 2:00 AM EST (UTC/GMT -4). During this maintenance window, we will be performing logging updates on the MySQL servers and therefore you may see a brief loss of connectivity while the database services are restarted. This will affect both the sandbox and production instances.
eebf2c3492