Re: Atlanta rapper Lil Keed dead at 24 - good riddance.

1 view

Blue Cities

Jun 6, 2022, 9:20:03 PM6/6/22
In article <roe4b8$mdv$1...@neodome.net>
Pelosi caters to fags <jth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Trump's Willing to order rappers euthanized.

Lil Keed, an Atlanta rapper signed to Young Thug’s YSL records,
died Friday, his brother confirmed on social media. He was 24.

>> Read more trending news

No cause of death was given for the rapper, whose real name was
Raqhid Jevon Render, Rolling Stone reported. It was also unclear
where Render died.

Render’s brother, Lil Gotit, announced the rapper’s death in an
Instagram post, WSB-TV reported.

“Can’t believe I seened u die today bro I did all my cries,” Lil
Gotit, whose name is Semaja Render, wrote on Instagram in a
caption beneath a photograph of the two brothers.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/atlanta-rapper-lil-keed-dead-
24/PLTSKUOYOZA7ZGEO6XOITPLIAE/

Another turd gets flushed down the drain.

Blue Cities

Jul 8, 2022, 8:40:03 PM7/8/22
In article <rtdg1g$3gq$3...@neodome.net>