Re: Bootlip robs CCW class, is shot by everyone

Women Ain't Cops

Jun 6, 2022, 11:05:03 PM6/6/22
In article <XnsAC70EBB11A...@95.216.243.224>
Skeeter <t.e...@lamplighter.net> wrote:

> https://rumble.com/v13bg4w-man-tries-to-rob-concealed-carry-class-is-shot-by-everyone.html
>
> They just keep getting dumber, I can't wait to see what excuses the protesters
> will have for this TNB. The officers at the scene should have summoned waste management.

The boon thoroughly demonstrated why women have no business
whatsoever in law enforcment.

He knocked her ass off and down like a gnat, then stuck her with
a screwdriver.

Good work LVMPD! Except for the incompetent woman personnel
misassignment.

Just Wondering

Jun 6, 2022, 11:25:25 PM6/6/22
Mr. Peyton should be given a Darwin award.

Women Ain't Cops

Jul 8, 2022, 8:55:02 PM7/8/22
In article <rtdf7n$2ttg$1...@neodome.net>