Re: Overnight shootings leave 2 dead niggers in Milwaukee, including 17-year-old boy

Cleaning Genes

Jun 6, 2022, 9:35:03 PM6/6/22
In article <XnsAC7161EEE8...@95.216.243.224>
"Molly Dolt" <soll...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Trump's Willing To Drain Wisconsin.

Two people were killed in shootings overnight in Milwaukee,
police said.

A 17-year-old boy died in a shooting about 12:15 a.m. Sunday in
the 1400 block of North 17th Street, according to Milwaukee
police.

The shooting may have been related to a robbery, Milwaukee
police said in a news release. They said the teen had a gun.

Then, about 2:30 a.m., a 28-year-old man was fatally shot in the
1900 block of West Lincoln Avenue. Police said the investigation
is ongoing and did not provide additional information.

Police did not have anyone in custody Sunday morning in
connection to either shooting. Both are being investigated as
homicides.

The homicides come as Milwaukee grapples with gun violence
across the city. On Friday night 21 people were shot and injured
in the downtown entertainment district in three separate
incidents following the Bucks playoff game. In one incident, 17
people were shot.

The shootings prompted city officials to issue a curfew for the
downtown area for Saturday and Sunday nights.

The curfew is from 11 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for people under 21
years old. The curfew area will include parts of downtown
bordered by Knapp and State streets, Vel Phillips Avenue and
Broadway. The fine for violating curfew is $691.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2022/05/15/milwaukee-
shootings-leave-two-dead-including-17-year-old-boy/9785444002/

governo...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2022, 8:29:10 AM6/7/22
"Cleaning Genes" <cleanin...@splcenter.org> wrote:

>In article <XnsAC7161EEE8...@95.216.243.224>
>"Molly Dolt" <soll...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Trump's Willing To Drain Wisconsin.
>
>Two people were killed in shootings overnight in Milwaukee,
>police said.
>
>A 17-year-old boy died in a shooting about 12:15 a.m. Sunday in
>the 1400 block of North 17th Street, according to Milwaukee
>police.

Why would you post this old news? That was the middle of May.

It's the morning of June 7 and we've had 15 mass shootings mtd.

Swill
--
As journalists descend on Uvalde, as they did on Columbine,
Newtown, and Parkland,some are questioning whether a more