Re: Blacks LOOTING & INSURRECTING in Minneapolis over Potter sentence

Byker

Feb 20, 2022, 3:27:25 PM2/20/22
"Text-drivers are psychopaths" wrote in message

> Media is censoring this rioting . They covered the black riots of 2020
> and realize now that that made blacks look bad, so they vowed never again.

If you enjoy the 24/7 coverage of loot-and-burn bongo binges, you can thank
the leftist media. Their mantra of “If it bleeds, it leads” has left them
with blood on their hands. By editing the Rodney King video so the public
didn’t see him leading a chase through residential neighborhoods and
resisting arrest, they instigated four days of riots. By doctoring George
Zimmerman’s 911 call, they polarized the country and got people killed. By
running with the false rumor that Mike Brown had his hands up, they leveled
entire areas of St. Louis; and by pretending Eric Garner was a street vendor
who was strangled for no reason, they sealed our fate as a racist nation on
the brink.

Gangbangers are animals who deserve an early death, but at least they have
some rules. They tend to avoid killing a rival when he’s with his kids and
they keep their wars mostly within their own turf.

The media has no such boundaries. They're happy to plunge the entire
country into a state of chaos for a few extra bucks. They burn communities
to the ground and enable thousands of murders in order to get a desk by the
window or a pat on the back by the boss...