Minnesota State Archives assistance

Charles Rodgers

Jan 20, 2021, 10:58:11 AM1/20/21
to MN-GRIN
The State Archives staff of the Minnesota Historical Society are sorry to hear MN GRIN will be on hiatus until fall 2021, but we want to encourage our state and local government colleagues to contact us if you need advice or assistance with government records.  Below is our contact information.  We have limited access to our offices in the Minnesota History Center, so email is the best way to contact us.  While we are not necessarily experts on all Minnesota government records topics, we often can make good referrals, and can talk with you about possible options and solutions.  And please check out our website for further information concerning general records retention schedules, preservation of digital records, selected records management topics, and guidance about documenting Minnesota government's response to the COVID 19 pandemic:  https://www.mnhs.org/preserve/records/.

Shawn Rounds, State Archivist /  Head of State Archives
651-259-3265
shawn....@mnhs.org
Administration, digital records

Sarah Barsness, Digital Collections Archivist
651-259-3262
sarah.b...@mnhs.org
Digital archiving and preservation, digital records

Charles Rodgers, Government Records Archivist
651-259-3266
charles...@mnhs.org
Acquisitions, state and local government records, retention schedules

Anjanette Schussler, Government Records Archivist
651-259-3259
anjanette...@mnhs.org
Acquisitions, state and local government records, retention schedules