MN-GRIN Meeting - January 2022

Kaner, Samantha

Dec 14, 2021, 5:54:04 PM12/14/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Bublitz, Michael, Godderz, Jeff, Schulze, Kris (MNIT), Warren, Alex

Good Evening MN-GRIN Members,

We are pleased to invite you to our next meeting happening on Wednesday, January 5th at 9:00am. Throughout the 2021-2022 season, MN-GRIN is focusing on the strategies, struggles, and learning experiences that come with managing content in a remote work environment. We are looking forward to sharing and learning from our fellow government records management professionals as we navigate this new era together. Our January meeting features the following presentation:

Content Management, Productivity, Retention, and Search in Microsoft Teams

Mike Bublitz, Business Systems Analyst, Metropolitan Council

Jeff Godderz, ECM Architect, Metropolitan Council

Kris Schulze, User Experience Program Manager, Minnesota IT Services (MNIT)

Alex Warren, Business Systems Analyst, Metropolitan Council

This presentation will cover:

  • Content management in Teams
  • Balancing records and user productivity
  • Retention for Teams chats and posts
  • eDiscovery/content search

Hope to see you there!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

NOTE: This will be an all-virtual meeting. There is no in-person portion.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Join with a video conferencing device

metroc...@m.webex.com

Video Conference ID: 116 633 192 3

Alternate VTC instructions

Or call in (audio only)

+1 763-600-8619,,885460206#   United States, Plymouth

Phone Conference ID: 885 460 206#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Learn More | Meeting options

Metro Transit Logo

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Project Controls Administrator  |  Southwest LRT Project Office

Metro Transit, a service of the Metropolitan Council

6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500, St. Louis Park, MN 55426

P. 612-373-3884

metrotransit.org | facebook | twitter

Kaner, Samantha

Jan 4, 2022, 7:45:32 PM1/4/22
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Bublitz, Michael, Godderz, Jeff, Schulze, Kris (MNIT), Warren, Alex

MN-GRIN –

This is a reminder about our meeting at 9am tomorrow. Simply click the Teams link below to join.

Thank you,

---