MN-GRIN Meeting Invitation -- February 7, 2024

DeAnna Lilienthal

Jan 16, 2024, 8:15:09 AMJan 16
to MN-GRIN

Good Morning MN-GRIN Members,

We are pleased to invite you to our next meeting on Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 8:30 a.m. Our meeting will start with an in-person Tour of the RTMC (MS Teams LINK will also be provided) and followed by MnDOT’s new email retention procedure. Please invite others from your organization that might be interested also.

DATE:  Wednesday, February 7, 2024

TIME:  8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.

SUBJECT:  Regional Transportation Management Center (RTMC) Tour

Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT’s) New Email Retention Procedure

8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.      Todd will talk about the about the RTMC which in Charles Stech’s extremely biased opinion is one of the coolest conference rooms in State Government.

9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.   Megan and Andi will talk about MnDOT’s new email retention procedure.

The room is a first come, first served, 20 people maximum. Please send an email to Charles Stech if you plan on attending. In case the weather is -20, we will have a MS Teams Link available. Todd did want to stress it is MUCH more interactive in-person.

è  In case its -20 out we will also have a MS Teams link. We will get that later, if needed

è Address:

MnDOT Metro District Headquarters

Water's Edge Building

1500 West County Road B2

Roseville, MN 55113

MS TEAMS MEETING LINK:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 253 815 554 302
Passcode: HxBMFK

Download Teams | Join on the web

Join with a video conferencing device

m...@m.webex.com

Video Conference ID: 116 931 198 4

Alternate VTC instructions

Or call in (audio only)

+1 651-395-7448,,727119079#   United States, St. Paul

Phone Conference ID: 727 119 079#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Learn More | Meeting options

**Upcoming Meetings:

March 6, 2024:       Data Practices Updates: MN Department of Administration, Data Practices Office

April 3, 2024:         NO Meeting – TC-ARMA holds their Spring Conference

May 1, 2024:          MN State Capitol Tour

From your MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee (Charles Stech, DeAnna Lilienthal, Samantha Kaner, John Jensen, and Michelle Friedrich)