December 2021 MN-GRIN Meeting Follow-Up

Kaner, Samantha

Dec 6, 2021, 5:28:00 PM12/6/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Godderz, Jeff, Schulze, Kris (MNIT)

MN-GRIN Members,

Thanks to all who attended last week’s MN-GRIN Meeting on the topic of Microsoft Teams Guest Access and App Integration, and thanks to our presenters, Jeff and Kris! Here is a link to the PowerPoint that was shared at the meeting: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZFdORhv3YFpZ0ACFzTzGTxm50ngDDP2k/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106205108521864593888&rtpof=true&sd=true

To address a couple questions that were raised at the meeting, here are some notes from Jeff:

For state folks looking for help creating their retention schedules, they can contact taya.moxle...@state.mn.us. She will point them in the right direction.

As for intersecting and balancing risk and user capability, I hadn’t found much on that. It really is more of a philosophy. If it was a state person asking about that, I recommend they work with Kris to set up a chat with the Microsoft CSM, Nash Pherson.

Stay tuned for our next meeting announcement!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

Metro Transit Logo

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Project Controls Administrator  |  Southwest LRT Project Office

Metro Transit, a service of the Metropolitan Council

6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500, St. Louis Park, MN 55426

P. 612-373-3884

metrotransit.org | facebook | twitter

Charles Rodgers

Dec 20, 2021, 5:31:29 PM12/20/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Anjanette Schussler
Hello MN-GRIN members:  For information regarding records retention schedules and the Minnesota Records Disposition Panel which reviews and approves submitted schedules, please see this State Archives web page:

Feel free to contact me, or my State Archives colleague Anjanette Schussler, if you have any questions.

Thank you.  Charles Rodgers

Charles L. Rodgers
Government Records Archivist
Minnesota Historical Society, State Archives
345 Kellogg Boulevard West
St. Paul MN 55102-1906
Charles...@mnhs.org
Telephone: 651.259.3266