December 2022 MN-GRIN Meeting Follow-Up

Kaner, Samantha

Dec 7, 2022, 1:57:56 PM12/7/22
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Johnson, Chris.J (MDH) (Chris.J.Johnson@state.mn.us)

MN-GRIN Members,

Thanks to all who attended our meeting this morning, and thank you to our presenter Chris Johnson from the Minnesota Department of Health, who gave on the topic of records management post-COVID.

Here is a link to the presentation slides from this morning: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QYbiFx61GTwGYjDFuHKxMQzJWrsHPw24/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=106205108521864593888&rtpof=true&sd=true

Stay tuned for an invite and for more detail about our next meeting, happening at 8:30am on Wednesday, February 1st.

Thank you,

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Project Controls Administrator  |  Green Line Extension LRT Project

Metro Transit, a service of the Metropolitan Council

6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500, St. Louis Park, MN 55426

P. 612-373-3884

metrotransit.org | facebook | twitter