No April 2023 MN-GRIN Meeting + TC ARMA Spring Conference

Kaner, Samantha

Mar 13, 2023, 2:49:56 PM3/13/23
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hello MN-GRIN Members,

There will be no MN-GRIN Meeting for April 2023. In lieu of an April meeting, we are encouraging members to attend the Twin Cities ARMA Spring Conference happening on Tuesday, April 11, 2023 from 8:30am to 2:30pm at the American Swedish Institute.

Here is a link to information about the conference: https://twincitiesarma.org/our-program/spring-conference/

Here is the link to register for the TC-ARMA Spring Conference: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2023-spring-conference-attendee-registration-tickets-526447728327

Our next meeting will be happening on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 8:30am. This will be a round table discussion meeting regarding records and information management in general. Please bring any upcoming records management projects, concerns, and questions you have to share!

Thank you,

Send on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Project Controls Administrator  |  Green Line Extension LRT Project

Metro Transit, a service of the Metropolitan Council

6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500, St. Louis Park, MN 55426

P. 612-373-3884

metrotransit.org | facebook | twitter