May (Virtual) Meeting Invitation

Kaner, Samantha

Apr 27, 2020, 12:36:29 PM4/27/20
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hello MN-GRIN Members,

Please join us next Wednesday, May 6th, 8:30-10:30am for our monthly meeting, which will be hosted virtually over Skype by MnDOT. This month, presenters from Asset Management, Construction Projects, Traffic, Economic Growth, and other areas will be giving an overview of the many map-related applications and resources at MnDOT. A note from MnDOT: “We ask for our participants to be patient as we transfer the meeting to each presenter. All of these applications were developed in Geographic Information Systems Platforms – either Open or Closed Source, but most of them are using Esri, ArcGIS Online.”

The meeting agenda is as follows:

MnDOT Cool Online Maps - May 6, 2020

(Skype Webinar)

Time

Category

Name

Type

Presenter

8:30am

Introduction

Bob Diedrich

8:35am

Data Viewer

Georilla

Open Source Map

D. Grisbeck

8:45am

Construction Projects

Bridge Info III

Web Map Application

Rick Kostohryz

8:55am

Maintenance

Permit Operations Dashboard

Dashboard

Greg Liknes

9:10am

Traffic

Traffic Mapping Application

Web Map Application

Christy Prentice

Continuous Collection Sites Daily Volume Status and Change

Dashboard

Christy Prentice

9:30am

Traffic Impacts and Community Events from Weekend Road Closures

Web Map Application

Bob Diedrich

9:40am

Economic Growth

Great River Road - Plan Your Trip

Story Map

Suzy Scotty

Great River Road - Plan Your Project

Web Map Application

Suzy Scotty

10:00am

Safety

Reported Accidents at Highway-Railroad Crossings

Dashboard

Michael Robinson

Blocked Crossings

Dashboard

Michael Robinson

10:20am

Working with Tribal Nations and Native Businesses

Working with Tribal Nations and Native Businesses MnDOT Tribal Map Application

Web Map

Adrien Carretero

10:35am

Closing (Questions and Answers)

à Join Skype Meeting

Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee.

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Project Manager, RM and Special Projects  |  Southwest Light Rail Project Office

P. (763) 242-4137  |  samanth...@metrotransit.org

6465 Wayzata Boulevard Suite 500  |  St. Louis Park, MN  |  55426

metrocouncil.org   |  swlrt.org