MN-GRIN Meeting - May 2023

Kaner, Samantha

Apr 13, 2023, 3:06:28 PM4/13/23
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, DeAnna Lilienthal, Dickens, Susan (DNR) (Susan.Dickens@state.mn.us), Stech, Charles W (DOT)

Good Afternoon MN-GRIN Members,

We are pleased to invite you to our next meeting on Wednesday, May 3rd at 8:30am. Our May meeting will be a round table discussion meeting regarding records and information management in general. Please come prepared with any upcoming records management projects, concerns, and/or questions you have to share.

Hope to see you there!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Project Controls Administrator  |  Green Line Extension LRT Project

Metro Transit, a service of the Metropolitan Council

6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500, St. Louis Park, MN 55426

P. 612-373-3884

metrotransit.org | facebook | twitter

NOTE: This will be an all-virtual meeting. There is no in-person portion

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 221 129 924 981
Passcode: zu6L5z

Join with a video conferencing device

Video Conference ID: 114 784 548 5

Or call in (audio only)

+1 763-600-8619,,157012075#   United States, Plymouth

Phone Conference ID: 157 012 075#

To join a Microsoft Teams web meeting a free software download may be required. The type of download may vary based on how you join the meeting (computer, Android device, Apple device). Council staff can access Teams resources on MetNet.

invite.ics
image001.jpg