January 2022 MN-GRIN Meeting Follow-Up

Kaner, Samantha

Jan 5, 2022, 11:52:45 AM1/5/22
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Warren, Alex, Bublitz, Michael, Godderz, Jeff, Schulze, Kris (MNIT)

MN-GRIN Members,

Thanks to all who attended this morning’s MN-GRIN Meeting on the topic of content management, productivity, retention, and search in Microsoft Teams, and thanks to our presenters, Alex, Mike, Jeff, and Kris! Here is a link to the PowerPoint that was shared at the meeting: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16yQqveUYLmxn4nod4BrBGZo8Cd9n7c6Y/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106205108521864593888&rtpof=true&sd=true

Stay tuned for our next meeting announcement!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

Metro Transit Logo

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Project Controls Administrator  |  Southwest LRT Project Office

Metro Transit, a service of the Metropolitan Council

6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500, St. Louis Park, MN 55426

P. 612-373-3884

metrotransit.org | facebook | twitter