MN-GRIN on Hiatus

Kaner, Samantha

Nov 30, 2020, 7:46:05 PM11/30/20
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hello MN-GRIN Members,

MN-GRIN is currently in hiatus due to COVID until Fall 2021. We will resume sooner if possible. Make sure to utilize the MN-GRIN Google Group Discussion Board to ask questions of your fellow MN-GRIN members. Not a member? It's easy to join. While on the Files or Resources Page, just send a request to join so that you can access the information.

Websites you might want to check out during this time are:

Twin Cities ARMA

ARMA International

AIIM

Any questions, please contact a member of our Coordinating Committee.

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Project Manager, RM and Special Projects  |  Southwest Light Rail Project Office

P. (763) 242-4137  |  samanth...@metrotransit.org

6465 Wayzata Boulevard Suite 500  |  St. Louis Park, MN  |  55426

metrocouncil.org   |  swlrt.org