MN-GRIN Meeting - November 2022

Kaner, Samantha

Oct 25, 2022, 2:42:43 PM10/25/22
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Good Afternoon MN-GRIN Members,

We are pleased to invite you to our first meeting of the 2022-2023 season, happening next Wednesday, November 2nd at 8:30am. Our November meeting features a presentation on the Minnesota Department of Transportation’s records and information management program from MnDOT Records Manager Charles Stech. The presentation and associated materials are attached.

Hope to see you there!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

---

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Project Controls Administrator

METRO Green Line Extension Project Office

Metro Transit

NOTE: This will be an all-virtual meeting. There is no in-person portion

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 259 386 486 092
Passcode: LevnN7

Join with a video conferencing device

Video Conference ID: 119 880 355 5

Or call in (audio only)

+1 763-600-8619,,224085215#   United States, Plymouth

Phone Conference ID: 224 085 215#

To join a Microsoft Teams web meeting a free software download may be required. The type of download may vary based on how you join the meeting (computer, Android device, Apple device). Council staff can access Teams resources on MetNet.

invite.ics
2022 MNGRIN Charles Stech.pptx
MnDOT blank retention form.xlsx
records-center-classification-form Avery 5127 .pdf
Best-Practices-For-File-Naming.docx
App Procurement Questionnaire Review Process.pdf
Where to put your stuff.docx