MN-GRIN Meeting - December 2021

Kaner, Samantha

Nov 16, 2021, 9:50:36 PM11/16/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Godderz, Jeff, Schulze, Kris (MNIT)

Good Evening MN-GRIN Members,

We are pleased to invite you to our next meeting happening on Wednesday, December 1st at 9:00am. Throughout the 2021-2022 season, MN-GRIN is focusing on the strategies, struggles, and learning experiences that come with managing content in a remote work environment. We are looking forward to sharing and learning from our fellow government records management professionals as we navigate this new era together. Our December meeting features the following presentation:

Guest Access, Meeting Recordings, & App Integration in Microsoft Teams

Jeff Godderz, ECM Architect, Metropolitan Council

Kris Schulze, User Experience Program Manager, Minnesota IT Services (MNIT)

This presentation will cover:

  • Guest Access in Teams: Terms of use, MFA, and Data Practices requests
  • Meeting Recording & Transcription: Scheduled (OneDrive) vs. Channel (SharePoint), transcription in Exchange
  • App Integration: Microsoft 365 apps, 3rd party apps

Hope to see you there!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

NOTE: This will be an all-virtual meeting. There is no in-person portion.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Join with a video conferencing device

metroc...@m.webex.com

Video Conference ID: 115 598 591 1

Alternate VTC instructions

Or call in (audio only)

+1 763-600-8619,,410631249#   United States, Plymouth

Phone Conference ID: 410 631 249#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Learn More | Meeting options

Metro Transit Logo

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Project Controls Administrator  |  Southwest LRT Project Office

Metro Transit, a service of the Metropolitan Council

6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500, St. Louis Park, MN 55426

P. 612-373-3884

metrotransit.org | facebook | twitter