MN-GRIN Meeting Invitation

DeAnna M. Lilienthal

Sep 12, 2023, 9:29:01 AM9/12/23
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Stech, Charles, DeAnna M. Lilienthal

Good morning MN-GRIN Members,

We are pleased to invite you to our meeting on Wednesday, October 4, 2023, from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Our October meeting will be a brainstorming session for the year that will be led by Charles Stech. You might remember him from MnDOT. He is now working at the City of Minneapolis as a Records Manager.

Please bring suggestions or ideas on topics that you are interested in and would like covered at an upcoming meeting.

Also, we are in need to new members on our Coordinating Committee, due to a number of retirements. Please let us know if you are interested. The time involved is probably less than (5 – 6) hours pf planning a year via MS Teams Meeting.

NOTE:  This will be an all-virtual meeting. There is no in-person portion.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 266 130 692 065
Passcode: 3Ak3qg

Download Teams | Join on the web

Or call in (audio only)

+1 612-276-6670,,189422667#   United States, Minneapolis

Phone Conference ID: 189 422 667#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Anyone can join a Microsoft Teams web meeting. A free software download may be required. The type of download may vary based on how you join the meeting (computer, android device, apple device).

Learn More | Help | Meeting options

DeAnna Lilienthal
 | Records Management Manager

Enterprise Services | Records Serv. Division
313 N Main St
Suite 140

Center City, MN 55012
DeAnna.L...@chisagocountymn.gov
Phone: 651-213-8215

Chisago County Logo

Chisago County was created by the State of Minnesota to serve, protect, and enhance the quality of life for those we serve.’

NOTICE: E-mail correspondence to and from Chisago County may be public data subject to the Minnesota Data Practices Act and/or may be disclosed to third parties.