MN-GRIN 02/07/2024 Meeting Reminder & RSVP Deadline

DeAnna Lilienthal

Jan 29, 2024, 9:14:09 AMJan 29
to MN-GRIN

Good Morning MN-GRIN Members,

We wanted to remind you that our meeting is scheduled for next week on Wednesday, February 7, 2024 from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. It will be held in-person at the Regional Transportation Management Center (RTMC) in Roseville for a tour followed by MnDOT's new email retention procedure.. We will also be using MS Teams for those that cannot make it in-person.

The room is a first come, first served, 20 people maximum and spots are still available. If you've never been here before it is a great experience and much more interactive in-person.

Charles needs to get a number to MnDOT of those attending in-person by tomorrow, Tuesday, January 30, 2024 by NOON.

Please send an email to Charles Stech if you plan on attending.

è Address:

MnDOT Metro District Headquarters

Water's Edge Building

1500 West County Road B2

Roseville, MN 55113

MS TEAMS MEETING LINK:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 253 815 554 302
Passcode: HxBMFK

Download Teams | Join on the web

Join with a video conferencing device

m...@m.webex.com

Video Conference ID: 116 931 198 4

Alternate VTC instructions

Or call in (audio only)

+1 651-395-7448,,727119079#   United States, St. Paul

Phone Conference ID: 727 119 079#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Learn More | Meeting options

From your MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee (Charles Stech, DeAnna Lilienthal, Samantha Kaner, John Jensen, and Michelle Friedrich)

Netland Froyd, Gail (MDE)

Feb 7, 2024, 10:44:01 AMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning,

There are several people waiting in the teams link. Do you have an ETA on when this will start or did the plan change? Thanks!

Thanks,

Gail Netland Froyd

She/her/hers

Data Governance Manager

Ed-Fi Supervisor

651-582-8629  |  gail.netl...@state.mn.us

Minnesota Department of Education

400 NE Stinson Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55413

education.mn.gov

Minnesota Department of Education

Feb 7, 2024, 10:47:33 AMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

I’m sorry for the issue. I’m trying to contact Charles Stech who is on-site.

DeAnna Lilienthal
 | Records Management Manager

Enterprise Services | Records Serv. Division
313 N Main St
Suite 140

Center City, MN 55012
DeAnna.L...@chisagocountymn.gov
Phone: 651-213-8215

Chisago County Logo

Chisago County was created by the State of Minnesota to serve, protect, and enhance the quality of life for those we serve.’

Feb 7, 2024, 11:06:13 AMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Any chance this was recorded?

Katie Deneson

Office Manager, Deputy Superintendent’s Office

Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board

2117 West River Rd. Minneapolis, MN 55411

612-230-6468 (Office) | 612-358-3138 (Cell)

Feb 7, 2024, 11:54:26 AMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

I’m sorry for the issues that you experienced today in accessing our MN-GRIN Meeting via Teams. I’m waiting to hear back from Charles Stech once he returns to his office to answer some of your questions.

Charles did provide me a copy of the Presentation and I have added it to the ‘File Room’ Page of the MN-GRIN Website. It is titled  ‘MN-GRIN Feb_2024 – Automatic Deletion Outlook.pptx’ and all files are listed alphabetically. If you do not have access to the File Room, please send me an email at DeAnna.L...@chisagocountymn.gov so that I can grant you access to this document and others that are in the File Room.

DeAnna Lilienthal
 | Records Management Manager

Enterprise Services | Records Serv. Division
313 N Main St
Suite 140

Center City, MN 55012
DeAnna.L...@chisagocountymn.gov
Phone: 651-213-8215

Chisago County Logo

Chisago County was created by the State of Minnesota to serve, protect, and enhance the quality of life for those we serve.’

NOTICE: E-mail correspondence to and from Chisago County may be public data subject to the Minnesota Data Practices Act and/or may be disclosed to third parties.

Charles Stech

Feb 7, 2024, 12:00:38 PMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
I didn’t have access there so I couldn’t check emails. It looked like teams was working.  Sorry

Deneson, Catherine J.

Feb 7, 2024, 12:05:17 PMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hi DeAnna –

Do we need a google login to access these files?

DeAnna M. Lilienthal

Feb 7, 2024, 1:12:45 PMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Long, Kaarin (MDHR)

Feb 7, 2024, 1:52:13 PMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hi – loved the presentation today and would love to access it. I’ve experienced this problem before – I cannot access files through the website because it wants me to sign in with a Google Account. Is there someone I can ask about this? Thanks, Kaarin

Kaarin (she/her)

Associate General Counsel

Office:  651-539-1174

Orrock Town Clerk

Feb 7, 2024, 2:00:09 PMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

I’ve experienced the same.  I cannot get into any of the files.

Chris Weber

Clerk, Orrock Township

www.orrocktownship.com

26401 180th Street NW

Big Lake, MN  55309

763-263-6411 – Town Hall

612-987-2223 – Cell Phone

DeAnna M. Lilienthal

Feb 7, 2024, 2:09:02 PMFeb 7
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Please send ALL requests or issues with accessing the MN-GRIN File Room directly via Email to DeAnna Lilienthal at DeAnna.L...@chisagocountymn.gov and not thru the MN-GRIN Discussion Board. When you do this it is going out to all members. Also, it does not contain your email address and I am spending too much time looking it up in the MN-GRIN Membership and then accessing the google drive and sending you an email that I’ve granted you access.

Thank you.

P.S. Any requests for access I will not be able to process until tomorrow morning.