MN-GRIN Meeting Invitation - May 1, 2024

DeAnna Lilienthal

Apr 2, 2024, 8:50:21 AMApr 2
to MN-GRIN

Good Morning MN-GRIN Members,

Reminder: We will not be having an April Meeting and instead invite you to register to attend the TC-ARMA (Twin Cities Chapter of ARMA) Spring Conference on April 23, 2024. LINK to their Spring Conference Page and Conference Flyer.

We are pleased to invite you to our next MN-GRIN Meeting on Wednesday, May 1, 2024, at 2:00 p.m. Our May Meeting will be a guided tour of the Minnesota State Capital. Please invite others from your organization that might be interested also. For questions and to RSVP, please send an email to Charles Stech at charle...@minneapolismn.gov so that we know how many to expect.

DATE:  Wednesday, May 1, 2024

TIME:  2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.  **Please note time

Guided Tour – Minnesota State Capital

o   Tour Guide:  Brian Pease

o    Behind the scenes with focus on history of building and artwork

Group Leader: Charles Stech will check our group in at Capitol Information & Tour Center (to right of 1st floor main entrance.) Group should wait on front steps until tour guide arrives.

Please note: Some areas of the Capitol may be closed during the reserved tour time. Other visitors may join the tour. The Quadriga, or golden horses, is open only as weather permits.

The historic Rathskeller Café is open during legislative sessions. Cafeterias at the Transportation Building and Centennial Office Building are open weekdays only.

Link for information on directions and parking, and accessibility. Directions and Parking
Accessibility

Hope to see you there,

MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee (Charles Stech, DeAnna Lilienthal, Samantha Kaner, John Jensen, and Michelle Friedrich)