November MN-GRIN Meeting Invitation

DeAnna Lilienthal

Oct 30, 2023, 9:57:58 AM10/30/23
to MN-GRIN

Good Morning MN-GRIN Members,

Sorry for the late notice, but we were trying to get our speaker nailed down. Also, we have decided to push out our November MN-GRIN Meeting one week to allow more time for everyone to get it on their calendar.

DATE:  Wednesday, November 8, 2023 **Please note date change.

TIME:  8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.

SUBJECT:  Offsite Storage

SPEAKER:  Mary Ellen Buzzelli

Speaker Bio: Mary Ellen Buzzelli is the Director of State, Local and Education Strategy for Iron Mountain Government Solutions. In this role, she directly engages with agencies at the state/local level, understanding trends and challenges, and advising them on approaches to better manage their information lifecycle. She works with internal and external stakeholders on implementing the most effective solutions, garnering strategic alliances, and building relationships with key influencers and decision makers in state/local government.

MS TEAMS MEETING LINK:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 225 681 876 425
Passcode: Tv59yN

Download Teams | Join on the web

Or call in (audio only)

+1 612-276-6670,,951463975#   United States, Minneapolis

Phone Conference ID: 951 463 975#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Anyone can join a Microsoft Teams web meeting. A free software download may be required. The type of download may vary based on how you join the meeting (computer, android device, apple device).

Learn More | Help | Meeting options

Hope to see you there virtually,

MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee