MN-GRIN Meeting - December 2022

Kaner, Samantha

Nov 15, 2022, 2:43:24 PM11/15/22
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Good Afternoon MN-GRIN Members,

We are pleased to invite you to our next meeting on Wednesday, December 7th at 8:30am. Our December meeting features a presentation on COVID-19 Recordkeeping at the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) from MDH Records Manager Chris Johnson. The presentation will last approximately 30 minutes (with Q&A afterwards) and will offer an overview of MDH procedures for capturing and managing COVID-19 records.

Hope to see you there!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

---

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Project Controls Administrator

METRO Green Line Extension Project Office

Metro Transit

NOTE: This will be an all-virtual meeting. There is no in-person portion

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 223 630 571 407
Passcode: dmuLwc

Join with a video conferencing device

Video Conference ID: 114 076 796 3

Or call in (audio only)

+1 763-600-8619,,509658164#   United States, Plymouth

Phone Conference ID: 509 658 164#

To join a Microsoft Teams web meeting a free software download may be required. The type of download may vary based on how you join the meeting (computer, Android device, Apple device). Council staff can access Teams resources on MetNet.

invite.ics