December 6, 2023 MN-GRIN Meeting

DeAnna Lilienthal

Nov 21, 2023, 7:44:44 AM11/21/23
to MN-GRIN

Good Morning MN-GRIN Members,

First, we would like to welcome two new members to our Coordinating Committee. John Jensen from Hennepin County and Michelle Friedrich from the City of Corcoran.

Second, we are pleased to invite you to our next meeting on Wednesday, December 6, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. Our December Meeting will cover the topic of accessibility. Please invite others from your organization that might be interested also.

DATE:  Wednesday, December 6, 2023

TIME:  8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.

SUBJECT:  Accessibility

o   General awareness and understanding of accessibility

o   Training in how to make accessible Word and PDFs

o   Workflow considerations in creating accessible PDFs

o   Resources for learning more and staying current

Note: If we don’t get through everything or if you’d like we could do a 2nd session in January.

SPEAKER:  Jay Wyant, Chief Information Accessibility Officer, Minnesota State CIO Office

                        LINK to MnIT’s Accessibility Office Website

MS TEAMS MEETING LINK:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 234 433 763 338
Passcode: ViXBL7

Download Teams | Join on the web

Or call in (audio only)

+1 612-276-6670,,887847655#   United States, Minneapolis

Phone Conference ID: 887 847 655#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Anyone can join a Microsoft Teams web meeting. A free software download may be required. The type of download may vary based on how you join the meeting (computer, android device, apple device).

Learn More | Help | Meeting options

Hope to see you there virtually,

MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee (Charles Stech, DeAnna Lilienthal, Samantha Kaner, John Jensen, and Michelle Friedrich)

Topoluk, DAnn (MDH)

Jan 2, 2024, 5:13:26 PMJan 2
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hi DeAnna,

I hope you are doing well as we start out the new year.

Is it possible to share the MNGRIN meeting dates/schedule for calendar year 2024?  I want to reserve the time/dates on my calendar.  I recall, but could be mistaken, that meetings are typically held the first Wednesday of each month, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Is that still true?  Thanks.

Have a good day!

Regards,

D’Ann

D’Ann Topoluk

Administrative Assistant | Financial Management

Minnesota Department of Health

Office: 651-201-4623

Minnesota Department of Health

MDH on FacebookMDH on XMDH on LinkedInMDH on InstagramMDH on YouTubeMDH on Threads

Jan 3, 2024, 6:51:42 AMJan 3
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Yes meeting are generally held the 1st Wednesday of the month from 8:30am – 9:30am. We do not meet in January and so our next meeting will be in February. We are still trying to confirm the meeting topics for this year. February should be available soon. The committee is small and we were down to only two people (myself and Charles) until we had two volunteers that joined the committee within the past two months. Hopefully this will help spread things out, since Charles and I are both busy at our works. Look for the February meeting information soon.

DeAnna Lilienthal
 | Records Management Manager

Enterprise Services | Records Serv. Division
313 N Main St
Suite 140

Center City, MN 55012
DeAnna.L...@chisagocountymn.gov
Phone: 651-213-8215

Chisago County Logo

Chisago County was created by the State of Minnesota to serve, protect, and enhance the quality of life for those we serve.’