MN-GRIN Meeting - October 2021

Kaner, Samantha

Oct 18, 2021, 5:33:28 PM10/18/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com, Schulze, Kris (MNIT), Godderz, Jeff

Good Afternoon MN-GRIN Members,

We are pleased to invite you to our first meeting of the 2021-2022 season. Throughout this season, we will focus on the strategies, struggles, and learning experiences that come with managing content in a remote work environment. Our first meeting features the following presentation:

Microsoft Teams and SharePoint

Jeff Godderz, ECM Architect, Metropolitan Council

Kris Schulze, User Experience Program Manager, Minnesota IT Services (MNIT)

What exactly IS a “Team”? Get your feet under you with the basics of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint in this presentation that will cover:

·         Introduction to Teams – chat, permissions, and content storage

·         SharePoint File Management – access, file sharing in chat and posts

·         Training Resources

Hope to see you there!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

NOTE: This will be an all-virtual meeting. There is no in-person portion.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Join with a video conferencing device

Video Conference ID: 119 102 417 4

Or call in (audio only)

+1 651-395-7448,,473884664#   United States, St. Paul

Phone Conference ID: 473 884 664#

invite.ics

Kaner, Samantha

Oct 19, 2021, 1:21:49 PM10/19/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Good Afternoon MN-GRIN Members,

Apologies if some of you are receiving this email for the second time. It is being sent again as it seems some members did not receive the original invite.

We are pleased to invite you to our first meeting of the 2021-2022 season, happening on Thursday, October 28th at 2:00pm. Throughout this season, we will focus on the strategies, struggles, and learning experiences that come with managing content in a remote work environment. Our first meeting features the following presentation:

Microsoft Teams and SharePoint

Jeff Godderz, ECM Architect, Metropolitan Council

Kris Schulze, User Experience Program Manager, Minnesota IT Services (MNIT)

What exactly IS a “Team”? Get your feet under you with the basics of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint in this presentation that will cover:

·         Introduction to Teams – chat, permissions, and content storage

·         SharePoint File Management – access, file sharing in chat and posts

·         Training Resources

Hope to see you there!

Sent on behalf of the MN-GRIN Coordinating Committee

NOTE: This will be an all-virtual meeting. There is no in-person portion.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Join with a video conferencing device

m...@m.webex.com

Video Conference ID: 119 102 417 4

Alternate VTC instructions

Or call in (audio only)

+1 651-395-7448,,473884664#   United States, St. Paul

Phone Conference ID: 473 884 664#

Find a local number | Reset PIN

Metro Transit Logo

Samantha Kaner, MLIS

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Project Manager, RM and Special Projects  |  Southwest LRT Project Office

Metro Transit, a service of the Metropolitan Council

6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500, St. Louis Park, MN 55426

P. 612-373-3884

metrotransit.org | facebook | twitter