Free Yagi on tower

Merton Nellis

Apr 11, 2024, 11:23:32 AMApr 11
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

I have a friend with a tower and 3 el tri-bander (TA-33 ?) to give away.  If interested I can give you a phone number.  He lives in St.Paul.

.. Mert  W0UFO

w0...@arrl.net

Larry Gaalaas

Apr 11, 2024, 1:59:26 PMApr 11
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
I am interested

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mn-arts/SJ0PR19MB6897E2B362823884D59F83BDDA052%40SJ0PR19MB6897.namprd19.prod.outlook.com.

Eric Osterberg

Apr 11, 2024, 4:00:28 PMApr 11
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
What details are available about the tower? What model? How high? What age?

Merton Nellis

Apr 11, 2024, 7:24:56 PMApr 11
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

Hey Larry,  The guys name is Dave Bjork 651 278 3070 and the tower is in Maplewood south of 3M.

w0...@arrl.net