146.760

Bob Liesen

Jul 6, 2024, 10:18:48 AMJul 6
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Gang,
  Anyone know if the local 146.760 repeater is on EchoLink?
Tnx
Bob

Ken Paulson

Jul 6, 2024, 1:01:37 PMJul 6
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
I don't think so.  But it is on Allstar node #429820 (per the tcfmc.org website.
Ken N0HRL

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mn-arts/CAO9_kpg8MdzuEd8o5py%3DVO--F5Tp2Q9zfRg5jn3jf2kmXjCUzQ%40mail.gmail.com.

David Donaldson

Jul 6, 2024, 1:34:18 PMJul 6
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

No, just Allstar. It appears that an Echolink channel can be created on Allstar but I have really no clue about Allstar...

Dave

David Donaldson
Howard Lake, MN, wb7dru
Amateur radio:WB7DRU