Fwd: Delegate from your organization to new MN-ARC, inc corp

Bob Liesen

May 14, 2024, 4:34:52 PMMay 14
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in this position?

Bob  WB0POQ

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: pres...@tcfmc.org <pres...@tcfmc.org>
Date: Tue, May 14, 2024 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Delegate from your organization to new MN-ARC, inc corp
To: Ryc Lyden <rycl...@gmail.com>, Bob Liesenfeld <wb0...@gmail.com>, Bert Benjaminson <wb...@yahoo.com>, Zachary Whitney <zwh...@gmail.com>

Hi - Each of you represent an organization that contributed seed funds last year to get the MN State Convention off the ground. We have used some of those funds to establish MN Amateur Radio Consortium (MN-ARC). Each member organization is entitled to have a delegate that represents that organization to this new corporation (non-profit).

We have requested that you supply a delegate or be one yourself (except for Ryc who will be a Director).  We have our first meeting tomorrow at 7PM. The delegates become the membership.  The original 13 organizations are the cornerstone foundation on which we will build additional delegates.  (Sounds strangely familiar!).

Please advise on the delegate for each of your organizations, as soon as possible- I will send that person the agenda and zoom link for the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,

Michael Miller, N0NY
President/Trustee
Twin City FM Club