Limited Space Antennas

Steve Ulrich/NW0C

Apr 12, 2024, 4:14:43 PMApr 12
to Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society Discussion

We had a request for a presentation on limited space antennas. Specifically, what you might use in an apartment or condo.

If you have any experience with this type of antenna we would be grateful to hear from you. If you would like to make a short presentation that would be even better.

 I’ve been searching the ARRL archives for information and have found about a dozen article that address the subject which I will compile.

 Please advise if you have anything to contribute on this subject.

73,

Steve, NW0C

Bob Liesen

Apr 12, 2024, 10:58:55 PMApr 12
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Steve,
  I have lived in apartments my entire adult life and have some experiences that I could share.  Some rewarding and some DISASTROUS.  When were you thinking that this would be presented?
Bob

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mn-arts/ee65ea95-71c2-4b1e-9121-81db9538dfedn%40googlegroups.com.

ulr...@comcast.net

Apr 13, 2024, 10:27:37 AMApr 13
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Bob,

Since I've not been able to line up a presentation for May I thought doing this might suffice. I have some things from the ARRL archive and thought this might provide a basis for some discussion.

If you have anything you can share or present that would be great. Do you have any pictures?

73,

Steven Ulrich
2401 123rd Circle NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55448

Apr 15, 2024, 10:52:02 AMApr 15
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Steve, I would be glad to participate in this with my limited WSPR data for my mangled dipole. I don't have a lot to offer, but I will be glad to share.

Harry KF0MAB