Monday night net

Bob Liesen

Jul 3, 2021, 7:40:08 PM7/3/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
  Not sure how many will be around as it seems the non-official observance of the 4th has been moved to Monday by most (including my employer 😁), but I will be there to host the MN-ARTS Monday night net on the 25/85.
 A topic to think about is what is a "gyrator" and have you ever encountered one?  No, it is not some kind of exotic dance, it is an electronic circuit 😛.
 Hope to hear you on the net!

Bob  WB0POQ

Bob Liesen

Jul 11, 2021, 8:46:31 PM7/11/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Gang,
  Don't forget about the MN-ARTS net tomorrow night at 7 P.M. on the 25/85.  Here is a quiz for the net:  Who was "The Old Man?"  Hint.....think Newington.

Stay well everyone.
Bob  WB0POQ

Bob Liesen

Jul 17, 2021, 7:43:14 PM7/17/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

  We will have our regular net Monday night at 7 P.M. on the 25/85 as usual.  Hey, did you ever have one of those ubiquitous "100 in 1" electronic kits?  They were popular years ago and were made by a variety of electronic outfits.
  Let's use that as our topic of discussion, along with your other ideas (chemistry sets anyone?).
 73
Bob  WB0POQ

Bob Liesen

Jul 26, 2021, 5:02:42 PM7/26/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang,
  We will have our net tonight, but I've been too busy to come up with a suggested topic, so feel free to bring up what is on your ham radio mind. 😊

Talk to you soon
Bob  WB0POQ

John tf

Jul 26, 2021, 5:21:30 PM7/26/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
What has the single one most important part / [ should be thought of as system ] in a ham radio station ?
That has the highest impact on performance .
Also has the potential of being the most expensive part of a ham radio station - and on the other hand , " can " cost the least in a ham radio station ?

John
KD0CAC

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society Discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mn-arts/CAO9_kpiWEQPwTUnLpR-rYv0zPxN9QunHn_pGTj2YtLyw7aYdvA%40mail.gmail.com.

Bob Liesen

Jul 26, 2021, 5:49:24 PM7/26/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

John tf

Jul 26, 2021, 6:54:11 PM7/26/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com

John Haurykiewicz

Jul 27, 2021, 12:56:01 AM7/27/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
I was going to guess:  Aunt Enna.

John Haurykiewicz
Sent from my iPad

Bob Liesen

Aug 2, 2021, 1:01:12 PM8/2/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang,
  We will hold our net tonight on the 25/85 macchine at 7 P.M. as usual.  A possible topic is; what kind of antenna tuner(s) have you used and what did you like/dislike about them?
 I may have some fresh data to share as I just received a MFJ 9232 loop tuner.

Bob WB0POQ

Bob Liesen

Aug 8, 2021, 9:16:35 PM8/8/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
All,
  We will hold our net tomorrow night as usual at 7 P.M. on the 25/85 system.  What should our topic be.....???  Hmmmmmm......How about did you ever own/run a HW-7?  And did you survive it?  Just a fun little topic.  😝  Or feel free to bring up your own.
72
Bob  WB0POQ

Bob Liesen

Aug 14, 2021, 6:25:49 PM8/14/21
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
All,
  How about a computer related topic for our net?  Do you use a computer for your  ham related activities?  Logging, WSPR, simulation etc.?
  What do you appreciate about your computer when it comes to ham radio?
  Of course other topics are welcome as well.
See you Monday at 7 P.M. on the 25/85 machine.

Bob  WB0POQ

/