LARC kits & October club meeting & W0RU’s radios

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Thomas Kent

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 12:01:42 PMSep 18
to mn-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will out of town and unable to attend October meeting.

I still have LARC kits for Allan & Richard.  Send $11 and I can send kit via US priority mail. Or pick up at my home address below (text 952-303-2172 beforehand) or wait until November.

I will be selling brother Dave’s (W0RU) radios for his widow Janice.  Before I list them publicly I want to offer them to any club member.

The first item is this Elecraft setup:
K3 transceiver 
KPA500 linear amp 500 W
KAT500 auto antenna tuner 500W
P3 pan adapter 
The price is $4,000 for the group.   I will only sell the 4 items as a group, not separately.

Thanks,

Tom, WM0SS

Thomas A. Kent
5640 Dewey Hill Rd
Edina MN 55439 USA

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages