Looking for my next agile coaching gig

Jim Oolman

Jun 17, 2019, 1:36:15 PM6/17/19
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com

Hi MN Agile Experience Group,

I'm an experienced agile coach, establishing and supporting 30 teams both in scrum and kanban practices in my last gig.  If you are looking for an agile coach in your organization, please give me a shout.

Thanks,

Jim Oolman
Senior Consultant and Partner
Project Consulting Group

Cell: 651-341-4663

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and immediately delete this e-mail and destroy all hard copies.