Any Upcoming Meetings?

Tom S

Sep 25, 2018, 8:18:38 AM9/25/18
to MN Agile Experiences Group
Hi there. Are there any upcoming meetings of this group?

Need ideas for topics? I have a few. However, I don't have the background to present them.

Some Possible topics:
1) How to approach a transition to agile from a traditional waterfall approach (could be broken into by organization type or size. Like: government non/not for profit, tiny/small/medium/large/Huge businessses, global or multi country businesses, ...)
2) #NoEstimation in Agile - how practical is it?

Just a couple of thoughts. Please don't forget about us people new to Agile out here! Thank you.

Lonnie Weaver-Johnson

Sep 25, 2018, 11:47:39 AM9/25/18
to mn-agile-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

It is that time of year again when this group’s activities start up again.  Rod has been our coordinator for some time and I appreciate his efforts although I can’t always attend.

Rod, have you heard from St. Thomas for the fall?

Best Regards,

Lonnie

Lonnie Weaver-Johnson
Certified Scrum Trainer and Agile Coach

RHunter

Sep 25, 2018, 8:58:30 PM9/25/18
to MN Agile Experiences Group
Most often the first gathering occurs in September or October, so I have been remiss in getting things started up this fall.

I'll check with St. Thomas and see about getting a November date set up.

Regards,
Rod